Entertainment is so very important on your big day but why blow the budget on over priced acts and dull boring options? How about some really exciting ideas that will blow your guests away and that will not cost a small fortune! This website will transform your wedding entertainment - Let's get started!
Booka Quartet is an online booking platform for entertainment, more specifically 4-piece musical acts.
Booka Quartet allows you to choose the genre of music you are looking for, the specific date and location, as well as the event type so our team of experts can work to secure the best musicians available for your specifications. Once you choose your 4-piece act you will receive an email confirming your booking with instructions to process the payment of 10% deposit. The remaining 90% balance is due before the big day.
Using this system is a clever solution to get the best entertainment at the best prices.
Music Genre Available:
Booka Latin Quartet
Latin music is a good way to break away from the traditional wedding/party entertainment by adding an extra flare of Latin-American authentic sounds. This option will for sure keep everyone moving their hips on the dance floor!
Booka Jazz Quartet
If you are looking for a more intimate sophisticated mood choosing the Jazz Quartet is the best direction to go. These musicians promise to play the all time favorite Jazz songs to make sure everyone is singing along.
Booka Classical Quartet
The Classical Quartet is a great option for Wedding Ceremony and/or Drinks Reception as it allows the guests to mingle with great music that wont overpower the moment.
Booka Traditional Irish Quartet
Trad Music is a staple at Irish Wedding and rightfully so, with this genre it is guaranteed to please everyone of your guests. It also works perfectly for Parties as a more uptempo set will allow for countless hours of dancing.
Booka Cover/Party Quartet
If your wish is to go with the more used Cover/Party Band that plays all the current hits there are several options for you, we can get you the best at a budget!
Booka Acoustic Quartet
An Acoustic Quartet works wonders for a more low key event/party as it allows for more flexibility on the setlist and you will have no sound issues at all. For smaller venues we highly recommend the acoustic quartet option.